Job Title: Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £65,000
About the Company:
A rewarding opportunity awaits for a Project Manager to join the thriving Structures division in Central London. This role is office-based in Sevenoaks with occasional travel to project sites located within the M25 area. The projects primarily encompass North West London to South East London.
- The Project Manager will pro actively manage projects with a combination of office-based responsibilities and occasional site visits.
- They will be responsible for identifying and managing changes in project scope, developing contingency plans as needed.
- Throughout the project life cycle, they will seek opportunities related to construction methodology, site resources, and materials management.
- Collaboration with the commercial team to produce monthly valuations, cost value reports, and cost plans is essential.
- The Project Manager will establish initial liaisons with project stakeholders and maintain these relationships on an ongoing basis.
- They will ensure that works are established and maintained in strict accordance with the Structures works package plan, the company's SHEQ policies, and the IMS.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have valuable experience in highways or rail projects
- Proactive and motivated demeanor
- Strong decision-making abilities throughout the project lifecycle
- Specialized expertise in bridge refurbishment and structures
- Emphasis on critical planning stage proficiency
- Effective liaison with Network Rail and other client engagement to comprehend and fulfill their specific requirements.
- Opportunities for career and professional development.
- A generous annual leave allowance, comprising 25 days plus bank holidays.
- Comprehensive life assurance and healthcare coverage.
- A car allowance to support their mobility.
- Access to both internal and external training opportunities.
- Access to discounts across a wide array of shopping outlets via our Rewarding Great People platform.
- Health and well-being benefits that include 24-hour advice lines and support from our in-house mental health first aiders.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the salary, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Carrington West's Highways, Transport & Infrastructure division is the fastest growing in the country, our specialist team has a combined over 100+ years' experience in this market. Please call Jordan Townley at Carrington West on 023 9431 4917 or email Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third-party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.