I have a fantastic opportunity to work with a major client in the defence and nuclear space supporting the project process management team to lead them on new projects to ensure the continued growth of the company and project success.
Job Role - Project Management Process Lead
Location - Reading
Contract Length - 18 Months
Pay Rate - Negotiable
I am looking to speak with candidates that are coming from security cleared roles and have the ability, knowledge and experience to support integration of all information business wide and develop processes to ensure this is done smoothly.
- Support integration of all disciplines to ensure a cohesive and unified framework that enables the business with the processes and procedures to enable a consistent and best practise approach to delivering programmes and projects.
- Governance and configuration control of the Project and Programme Management aspects of the Framework, owning the associated processes, procedures, work instructions and supporting tools.
- Create, manage and sustain Project and Programme Management related communities of practice and communities of interest to increase the competence of the process community, facilitate process community buy-in, discussion, debate and enable feedback as well as continual improvement.
- Embed the Project and Programme Management aspects of the framework into business as usual and championing consistent application across the wider business.
- Lead an integrated team to deliver the Project and Programme Management core services of the service area.
- Support process Assurance activities where requested to do so by the Process Assurance Lead, assuring IPC aspects of the Process Framework.
- Support the process People Capability Lead in Competency Assessments and development of the Learning and Development Framework.
- Experience of working on a variety of large complex projects e.g construction/transformation/IT
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Able to engage well with various stakeholders
- Public sector/defence background would be desirable
- Educated to degree level
- APQ qualification (desirable)
Please do bear in mind that this role will require active clearances in place along with other stipulations.
The role will go fast so please do give me a call on 02393 876037 or email me at email@example.com