Are you a Project Management Assistant with Network Rail experience?
Are you looking for your next contract opportunity?
My client is currently recruiting for a Project Management Assistant join one of their project teams, assisting to deliver projects on time, to cost and quality standards through various phases in a safe and environmentally responsible manner in an administrative support role.
Rate: £225 Umbrella
Duration: 6 months with potential for extension.
Location: Tonbridge, must be willing to go into office up to 3 days a week.
- Monitor and report programme and progress in accordance with project reporting systems and guidelines.
- Manage generic and site specific methods of working and supply risk assessments to the agreed time frame.
- Assist the delivery projects to time, cost and quality through various phases.
- Document Management Control.
- Be compliant with the Investment Competence Framework.
- Booking of accommodation, train tickets, PPE and office supplies.
- Document management.
- Administration support.
- Use of Sharepoint and MS Office.
- Rail experience.
Applications for this role closes on the 8th of June and I am limited for number of applicants. Do not delay applying!
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at email@example.com or call me on 023 9387 6068.