Are you a Procurement Manager with more than 5 years' experience?
Do you have experience working on infrastructure projects?
My client is looking for a Procurement Manager who is eager to join their Supply Chain and Procurement team. They are on frameworks across the UK, so the successful candidate can be based anywhere in the UK.
I am looking for someone who is ambitious, and ready to hit the ground running. My client is eager to take on someone who wants to excel and surpass expectations, with an engaging, charismatic personality.
Salary will be dependent on experience.
- Supporting the achievement of governance, assurance and approval of all procurement deliverables.
- Supporting the development of procurement plans, OJEU Contract Notices, Pre-Qualification Packs and Invitation to Tender documentation.
- Supporting the management of the procurement evaluation processes for the relevant packages, to allow appropriate short-listing, selection and contract award.
- Ensure the Client`s procurement activities are undertaken in compliance with EU and UK legislation whilst driving a process that will become a benchmark for future national projects.
- Minimum 5 years' experience.
- CIPS qualification.
- Experience working in a procurement role on infrastructure projects.
- Experience on collaborative frameworks.
- Experience working on Network Rail projects.
My client is eager to take someone on and could have the successful candidate start immediately. Do not miss out - apply immediately.
How to apply:
Email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.