Are you a Procurement Manager with NEC3 and public sector experience?
Have you worked consultancy or client-side on infrastructure projects?
Location: London (3 days per week), remainder from home.
Salary: £50,000 to £65,000 per annum, depending on experience.
- Proven experience in procurement, particularly with NEC 3 contracts.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage procurement process.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- RICS or CIPS Chartership beneficial.
They offer a multitude of exciting client-facing opportunities - known for promoting internal mobility, allowing employees to explore various roles and projects. This position is perfect for individuals who are on the upward trajectory in their career and are hungry for growth opportunities.
If you're passionate about self development and thrive in a dynamic environment, this opportunity is for you!
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays (client/project dependent)
- Christmas shut down.
- 5% matched pension.
- Health scare scheme.
- £250 well-being allowance per year - can be used on activities such as spa, gym, concert, holiday.
- Team socials.
- Training available for all levels.
- No glass ceiling - endless opportunities for progression and development.
This will be a 2-stage interview process, interviews will be held for successful candidates within a week of application.
How to apply:
Apply by emailing your CV to me at email@example.com or call me on 023 9387 6068.