Are you a Procurement Manager with multidisciplinary experience?
Are you looking to join a leading national consultancy?
My client is looking for a Procurement Manager with complex projects experience to join their newly established and growing Procurement Team. This role will be a combination of home and office working. Depending on convenience, individuals can be based out of my client's offices in Cardiff, Oxford, or Bristol.
Salary: £40,000-£55,000 dependent on experience
Where: Cardiff, Oxford, or Bristol.
When: as soon as possible.
- Degree qualified within a relevant subject.
- Experience of NEC3/4 forms of contract.
- Achieved or working towards MRICS, MCIPS or MCIOB, or equivalent.
- Major/complex infrastructure project experience.
- Construction/engineering experience.
- Consultancy/client side experience.
- Highways England/Nuclear/Defence/Local Government experience.
My client is looking to interview immediately with a start date for as soon as possible. Interviews will be conducted via Microsoft Teams.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at email@example.com or call me on 023 9387 6068.