Role: Process Operator
Salary: £350 per day Ltd.
Our Client a Tier 1 contractor on a water framework currently have an opportunity for a experienced Process Operator to work on a contract basis across various sites.
Role Requirements for you.
Able to demonstrate knowledge of the Wastewater assets and processes and be comfortable in an operational environment. The nature of this activity maybe be physically demanding and will require you to be flexible in your approach with a mixture of proactive and reactive work orders.
- Reporting to the process commissioning engineer for daily operational tasks
- Self-assess and undertake operational activities on a variety of Wastewater Treatment Processes.
- Ensure compliance with Environmental Regulations and key business performance targets.
- Maintaining a site Diary log relating to any process variables.
- Responsible for required operational and maintenance activities on site including record taking.
- An understanding of the environmental output standards and procedures
- Computer skills giving you the ability to carry out reporting and other information recording activities across a variety of platforms
- You will be required to work towards an accredited qualification or standard that is relevant to your role in addition to a number of other health and safety, technical courses
- Wastewater experience would be an advantage.
- Basic Maintenance Tasks such as oil checks, greasing etc. including record keeping.
- Valid driving license is essential
If interested please apply with your updated CV and we will be in touch if successful.