Are you a Principal Track Design Engineer?
Are you familiar with Network Rail Grip stages, and following Network Rail standards and processes?
My client is an international engineering company who have a host of railway projects including standard railway, metro, trams etc. and are looking for a Principal Design Engineer to support them on Australian Infrastructure to join their track team and oversee the conception and delivery of design and report into the Track Design Lead.
My client is an employee-owned business that has 11,000 employees worldwide and are an engineering leader in the US and Australia. Their business and workload are continuing to grow in the UK, leaving open endless opportunities for growth and development.
Package: £55,000 to £70,000
Location: Offices available in London/Midlands/North. Once per month, there will be a meeting with the team in Leeds/York which will be expensed.
- 12+ years' post grad experience in design/project engineering track including complex alignments, junctions, turnouts, and crossovers.
- Full right to work in the UK.
- Must have track/permanent way design/project engineering experience.
- Able to support on tender and fee proposals.
- Experience working on Network Rail projects and following Network Rail processes.
- Chartered or working towards chartership.
- Experience working in a similar capacity for a contractor or consultancy on major projects.
- Strong understanding of Engineering Principles.
- CRE experience preferred.
- Familiarity with MicroStation and OpenRail.
- Experience working direct with clients on infrastructure projects.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills, working collaboratively with other internal teams.
- Management/leadership experience with more junior engineers
- Eagerness to work on Australian infrastructure projects, later supporting on the developing UK portfolio.
- Knowledge of Australian engineering standards beneficial, though not essential.
My client will be looking to interview within 48 hours of applications. This will most likely be a one stage interview process on Teams.
How to apply:
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 023 9387 6068 to discuss further