Are you experienced in Stakeholder and Petition Management?
Do you have experience working on complex Rail projects?
If so, I have an excellent opportunity to work on the largest infrastructure project in Europe. This role will be managing petitions received from stakeholders and will include communications between MPs, general public, etc.
This is an amazing opportunity to work directly with people to provide solutions to their concerns, and work a variety of people including MPs, general public, engineers, environmentalists, barristers etc. to address and manage petitions in relation to the authorisation phase of the project.
Salary: £45,137.50 to £56,465
Where: London/Birmingham. 3- 4 days in office/travelling. travel expenses will be covered by your employer (outside of travel to and from the main office).
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Incredible organisation skills and ability to manage multiple communications and petitions at once.
- Past experience engaging with stakeholders including MPs, general public etc. including via emails, letters, and face to face engagement.
- Understanding/experience working in complex political environments.
- Good objection handling skills.
- Understanding of parliamentary processes.
- Prior experience working on authorisation process on complex projects, preferably rail.
- Excellent writing and grammar skills.
- Experience working on Hybrid Bills advantageous.
- Familiarity of TWA (Transport and Works Act), and DCO (Development Consent Order).
Applications for this role closes next week for my client to choose their short list on 29th of November, interviews will be held the week commencing the 13th of December.
How to Apply:
Send in your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 023 9387 6068.
Carrington West is committed to supporting the principle of equal opportunities and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of any Protected Characteristic including sex; race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin); religion or belief; age; disability; marital status and civil partnership; sexual orientation; gender reassignment; pregnancy and maternity. We are a Disability Confident Employer and we are currently working towards additional D&I accreditations. Details of our full Diversity & Inclusion policy can be requested by contacting us today.