My client is looking to hire an operational manager that has experience and knowledge from highly regulated sectors that can manage a multiskilled team in operations and compliance.
Title - Operations Manager
Location - Reading and Oxford (70/30) split
Salary - Up To £65,000
I am looking for a qualified and experienced Operations manager to lead the southern team on 2 highly regulated sites in both operations and compliance to ensure the project meets the deadline.
Day to Day tasks:
- Quality Control, Implement and maintain quality control processes to ensure that products or services meet or exceed established standards.
- Address quality issues and implement corrective actions when necessary.
- Management of the QMS system including internal audits, management meetings, supplier evaluations and updating procedures.
- External audits and inspections from customers and regulators.
- Continuously identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiency gains.
- Implement Lean or Six Sigma principles to streamline operations.
- Develop and implement plans and schedules to meet customer demands and organisational goals.
- Monitor progress and adjust schedules as needed to ensure on-time delivery.
Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in business, operations management, science, or a related field (Master's degree is a plus) or equivalent practical experience would be considered
- Proven experience in Operations/science management or a related role.
- Strong knowledge of processes, quality control, and supply chain management.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to identify and solve complex problems.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
If you feel you are qualified for this role, please call me on 02393 876037 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org