Job title: Nuclear Safety Case Engineer
Locations: UK wide.
Salary: Up to 100k/annum depending on experience.
I am working with a fantastic client to find safety case engineers with a nuclear or defence background to work within their UK nuclear teams. Suppliers will be expected to work with our valued clients to deliver key safety case deliverables on a wide range of projects and platforms. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years' experience writing safety cases within the industry and hold active clearance.
Your role will include:
- Hazard Identification (HAZOP Study, SWIFT, FMEA, FMECA).
- Hazard Schedules and Hazard Logs.
- Hazard Analysis (HAZAN).
- HAZAN Writing.
- Fault Studies (Fault Tree / Event Tree Analysis).
- Deterministic Safety Assessment / Probabilistic Safety Assessment.
- Safety Case Production (including PSR, PCSR, PCmSR and POSR) and Safety Case Head Documents.
- Safety Cases for Modifications.
- Design Substantiation.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Honours or master's degree in engineering or science (desired).
- At least 2 years relevant experience working within the Nuclear/Defence safety domain.
- Active clearance is required.
- Experience of producing and managing nuclear safety case assessments for both new and ageing facilities.
- An understanding of nuclear safety case implementation.
- Ability to produce and review/correct high quality technical reports.
- The roles will involve visits to clients' sites, therefore the ability for occasional travel within the UK is essential.
To apply, enquire, or discuss further please call me on 02393876037 or email me at email@example.com.