Noticing & Compliance Coordinator - Utilities
Are you an experienced Planner or Noticing/Permit Co-ordinator within the utilities or highways sector looking for a new challenge?
Does the prospect of being part of a growing business in a fast-paced environment appeal to you?
If the answers to the above are yes then this might be the perfect role for you.
Carrington West are pleased to present this exciting new vacancy with our client who are one of the UK's top environmental services companies. Specialising in environmental, drainage and sewer services across a broad range of locations, they are now looking to add to their team with an experienced Streetworks / Noticing & Compliance Coordinator as a result of consistent and continued growth.
The successful candidate will help co-ordinate street works and permitting carried out by the business.
You will be responsible for requesting an amending NRSWA Street works permits where required in maintaining work programmes. Distribute daily NRSWA reports and carry out jeopardy management tasks for all relevant orders. Additionally you will support the application of Section 61 notices and land entry in accordance with both client and regulatory requirements
- Develop the provisional advance applications (PAA) for major works and permit applications for major works and ensure a coordinated approach is used to minimise traffic disruption.
- Respond to Imposed variations on permits.
- Analyse and agree Permit modification requests.
- Develop traffic signal applications.
- Compile and provide reports for Street Works Co-ordination meetings.
- Producing reports in order that re-chargeable costs/fees can be challenged.
- Issue job sheets for site inspections to check works durations and compliance within permit scheme.
- Instigate any additional follow up actions for enforcement of the permit.
- Issue, log and monitor Defect notices as well as Fixed Penalty Notices in relation to NRSWA inspections.
- Attend site meetings if required.
- At least 2 to 3 years previous experience as a Streetworks planner/Scheduler/NRSWA Co-ordinator preferably within the Utilities or highways sectors.
- Experience in NRSWA, TM Act, Codes of practice and other regulatory noticing.
- Excellent IT skills and relevant knowledge of ETON software including Street Manager
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a wider project team, comfortable in fast-paced environments and have strong organisational skills.
- Excellent salary of up to £35k depending on skillset and experience.
- Company pension
- Annual holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced streetworks planner looking to get their teeth stuck into a new challenge. We expect this role to move quickly, so if you feel it could be well suited to you, then please apply asap with an up to date CV as the client are looking to interview within the next week.
You can also contact Rich at Carrington West on 02393 876026 for more info.