An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced NEC Project Manager to come and join a busy client in the North West, on the boarders of Scotland to support with a variety of flood alleviation / defence schemes.
The main duties of the experienced NEC Project Manager are:
You will be required to manage and lead on feasibility studies, support development of business cases for flood defence schemes and input on design options. You will also be expected to manage works on site during construction, aswell carrying out the following tasks;
- Liaise with the Capital Programme team to progress the project through its lifecycle at pace.
- Manage Contractors/consultants within an NEC contract environment.
- Attend or host meetings, workshops to develop designs and promote value engineering where appropriate.
- Use knowledge to guide the project development process where appropriate.
- Ensure all CDM duties are carried out by relevant parties.
- Produce a Monthly progress report
- Produce cost profile and forecast.
- Identify, log and manage project risks through a risk register.
- Identify, log and manage project actions through an action's tracker.
- Maintain a project programme/ schedule.
- Create a project communications plan and engage with key stakeholders on behalf of CCC.
- Act as NEC Project Manager and manage contractual correspondence through CEMAR.
- Attend team meetings and other learning opportunities relevant to the role.
For a full description and further information on the role, please call Harriet Simmonds at Carrington West on 02393 876051.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Traffic & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has a combined 40+ years' experience in this market. Please call Harriet at Carrington West on 02393 876051 for more information.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please email.