Have you got a working knowledge of MicroStation 3D?
Are you interested in working on rail infrastructure?
A civil structural SME consultancy is seeking MicroStation 3D technicians to join their CAD team of 12 to support on their rail ancillary portfolio ranging in project size.
My client is keen to take someone on to train up and broaden their skills and experience so rail experience is not essential. All my client needs is for you to have experience with MicroStation 3D and happy to commute to their office!
Location: 2 offices based in York, mostly office based with some flexibility.
Salary: circa £30,000 - £55,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
- MicroStation 3D experience.
- Ensure quality of delivery when producing or updating designs to internal and/or customer standards.
- Interest in working with a team and working on self-development.
- Interest in working on rail schemes.
- Full right to work in the UK.
My client is looking to interview immediately. Interviews will be conducted via Teams.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.