Job Role - Mechanical Construction Engineer
Location - Cumbria
Duration - 12 Months
Pay Rate - £34.36 Umbrella
The role will require the management and coordination of mechanical plant and equipment installation. It will require the candidate to process isometric drawings in accordance with the project requirements.
- At least 7 Years' experience of fulfilling a mechanical engineering role on Construction projects
- Previous experience of project delivery on a nuclear licensed site
- Formal qualification in Mechanical Engineering, (minimum HNC).
- Good knowledge of Mech Engineering practices and ability to follow drawings and specifications.
- IOSH Managing Safely.
- Holder of a valid competency card.
- Proven ability to manage a small team of supervisors and blue collar ops and sub-contractors.
- Previous experience of working with Shield Doors, Gamma gates and Kuka robot equipment an advantage.
- Previous experience working on the installation of bogey & rail systems in a nuclear environment an advantage.
- Previous experience of working with and on EOTC Cranes an advantage.
- Good communication skills.
There is a requirement for the candidate to hold or obtain BPSS clearance or above for this role as a non-negotiable.