Role: Lead Field Pump Engineer
Salary: up to £39,000 p/a plus package
Do you have previous experience working with booster sets, packaged pumping stations, pressurisation units in the industrial pump industry?
I am searching for a detail-oriented, professional Lead Field Pump Engineer to join my client who are based in Bedfordshire.
This brand new role has come about due to the continued growth and success of the business.
An outstanding opportunity has a risen for a Lead Field Pump Mechatronics Engineer role to introduce new sales and manage existing accounts.
- Starting Salary - 36k - £39K plus overtime.
- Company vehicle provided.
- Overtime at an enhanced rate.
Lead Field Pump Engineer responsibilities:
- Work Radius: UK Mainland. Works may be either in the company workshops or external site locations as specified by your supervisor.
- Installation & maintenance work on pumping equipment, booster sets, pressurisation units, submersible pumps & control equipment.
- Commissioning of new equipment.
- Pipe work installation & modifications.
- Writing digital reports and liaising with the production team regarding issues, foreseeable problems, and effective solutions.
Lead Field Pump Mechatronics Engineer requirements:
- Preferably proven experience within a pump engineer role, someone with a HND, Degree or a design skill.
- Mechanical experience with pumps is essential.
- Being part of a Call-Out Rota (which includes weekends & bank holidays).
- Organisational skills.
- A customer-focussed approach workload and committed team player
- Teamworking skills.
- A valid driving licence is essential.
- Confined Space Entry training (optional).
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
We are looking to move quick sourcing for this position. Apply Today and We will be in touch to progress your application. You can contact me at email@example.com or reach me on 02393 876 074.
Due to the volume of applicants, we may only be able to respond to Applicants who are to be progressed to the next stage. If you do not hear from us unfortunately it means your application hasn't been successful.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.