Are you passionate about joining the engineering design field in an entry level role as a Junior Structural Revit Technician?
This opportunity would ideally suit a school or college leaver eager to pursue their career within design engineering.
About the company
The company are a well-established civil and structural design consultancy who's client orientated approach has rewarded them with a busy and successful business.
This is an exciting opportunity where you will be able to work in a BIM environment on some of the UK's newest medium to large scale projects covering a variety of buildings sectors including high rise buildings, residential, commercial, industrial, retail and education projects.
Role & Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, ambitious and eager to learn the skills to develop a career as a Structural Technician.
- Liaise closely with engineers to ensure accurate drawing representation
- Play an important part in the structural detailing and modelling of a range of projects
- Carry out layout drawings
- Attending design team meetings
- Develop your skills in Revit and AutoCAD
- Hold an HNC/HND in Civil or Structural Engineering (Desirable but not essential)
- Have an understanding of the engineering industry
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of AutoCAD or Revit software is beneficial but not essential
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits with on going support to your professional development and progression within the company.
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this position or for a confidential conversation about this opportunity, please contact Claire on 02393 876 031.