Are you an experienced IoT Integration Engineer looking to join a successful Digital Asset Management Team?
Do you have consultancy or client side experience in the transportation sector?
Salary: up to £60,000
- Relevant Degree.
- Relevant Azure certification.
- Proven experience of working with IoT technologies.
- Experience working with ICS and SCADA.
- Excellent data analytics skills, with experience in machine learning/AI and big data platforms.
- Good understanding of relevant Azure technologies, including Azure IoT Hub, Azure Event Hub, and SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Experience working with GIS and Power BI visualisation technologies.
- Good software development skills in Java, C#, Python or equivalent language.
- Some experience of Agile development methodologies.
- Experience of using cloud-based analytics in heavy infrastructure domains to support Asset Management (e.g. Highways, Rail Utilities, Oil & Gas, Highways).
- Experience in working closely with clients to develop Digital Twin models.
- Understanding of Enterprise Asset Management technology solutions (preferably Ellipse, Maximo, SAP or Oracle).
My client is looking to interview immediately, do not wait to apply!
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.