Are you an experienced Interface Manager with experience in Asset Protection on Rail projects?
Are you looking for your next contracting opportunity?
My client is looking for an Interface manager t support them on the management of projects that are initiated and funded by external clients who wish to construct something over, under or near the railway, and will affect the railway in some way.
Rate: £325 - £410 (Umbrella)
How long: 6 months
Location: home working/London
- Degree level educated.
- Advanced Excel and data analysis ability.
- Rail and construction experience.
- Asset protection experience.
- Previous successful experience of outside and third-party engagements.
- Demonstrable understanding of CDM and Health & Safety.
- Commercial, financial and contractual awareness.
Interviews will be conducted via Microsoft Teams. Applications for this role closes on the 30th of June, do not delay applying!
How to apply:
Email your CV to email@example.com or call me on 023 387 6068.