HVAC Mechanical Technician
Salary up to £42,000 + Benefits Below
Location: Sizewell B Power Station, Leiston.
Permanent Full time
My client is looking for a team of technicians to carry out maintenance routines unsupervised, diagnose and repair faults on a wide variety of heavy mechanical plant including motors, pumps, HVAC and Air compressors, water treatment plant, fans, drives, pneumatic controls, pressurisation units, HTHW and LTHW systems.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Formal and recognised apprenticeship served in Mechanical Engineering and relevant skill areas.
- Awareness of risk assessment and working safely within an engineering environment.·Ability to follow work instructions, read/ interpret technical diagrams and report technical information as required
- City & Guilds Level III or NVQ equivalent is a mandatory requirement
- C&G/HNC or time served equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline, factory services or a similar but related subject
- IOSH managing Safely - would be advantageous
- Work with appropriate line supervisors to ensure that tasks are planned and delivered to client specification and agreed service requirements.
- Shows clear understanding of role objectives and responsibilities.
- Work schedules and projects are prioritised appropriately and delivered on time.
- An ability to work under pressure taking ownership of all delegated tasks ensuring that all work is of a high standard.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and company procedures, maintaining up to date knowledge of H/S and Environmental regulations
- Repair systems, plant, or equipment to the required standard
- Install, commission and service plant equipment
- Diagnose, fault find, debug and commission systems where required
- Provide out of hours cover where required
- Complete relevant paperwork
- Compliant with all safety related policies and proceduresdentification and reporting of areas and procedures that fail to meet expected standards (Safety, Technical and Environmental)
- Appropriate risk assessments undertaken on all work.
- Rectifies problems where appropriate (ensuring that the correct procedures are followed)
- All paperwork completed (permits, reports and work order cards) is accurate and submitted within set time scales.
- Compliant with all safety related policies and procedures.
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes;
- 24 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Life Cover equivalent to 1 times annual salary
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- 2 corporate social responsibility days per year
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
- Attractive Employee Referral Rewards Scheme
- Access to our growing employee networks including WiE (Women in X), RISE (BAME), LGBTQI+, Working Parents, YPN (Young Persons Network) and our Disability Network
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
Please call 02394314784 and email your CV to email@example.com