Do you have experience in Health, Environment, and Safety in a Rail?
Are you looking to work for a family oriented business that encourages and enables your development?
A multi disciplinary engineering specialist is seeking a HSQE Manager to support their work on Bristol Temple Meads.
the successful person will work with the rest of the site team, monitoring health, safety, and environmental impacts of the works and site team.
My client is looking for a HQSE manager to carry out risk assessments, ensure action points are followed through, undertake audits and support and educate health and safety across the project staff.
Salary: £55,000 to £65,000 plus company car
Location: Bristol site, 5 days a week. Occasional travel to Wales and Western Region.
- Carry out QSE audits and risk assessments.
- Chartered or working towards with IOSH
- NEBOSH desirable.
- Must be IEMA practitioner.
- Environmental degree.
- Support accident investigations, monitor completion of prevention measures.
- Collate thorough and detailed information.
- Ensure new legislation is implemented.
- Define and implement safety measures for emergencies such as fire drills, access control, and coordination of suppliers.
- Keep up to date with all current H&S legislation.
- Mentor and teach site management teams in the correct site set up, preparing and presenting H&S documents and information such as RAMS, toolbox talks.
- Rail experience.
- 5 years' construction experience.
- Prior experience working in a QSE capacity including auditing, accident investigation, etc.
- Fully UK Driving license.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- NEBOSH qualification or woking towards.
- Degree or equivalent in H&S.
One stage interview process on teams.
How to apply:
Email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.