My client a main contractor working within the Water and Utilities industry have an exciting opportunity for a HSEW Administrator paying a contract equivalent salary of £23,000 per annum working 45 hours a week.
Starting on a 7 month fixed term contract, you will be part of a Safety, Health, Environment and Wellbeing team who are responsible for keeping safe, and ensuring the well-being of staff, keeping all works delivery safe and sustainable and helping monitor compliance.
The ideal candidate will be supporting the coordination of multiple activities to help the core team ensure the key objectives are met
Duties & responsibilities will include:
- To support the HSEW team meet their targets and objectives
- To collect, compile and check monthly performance information
- Issue weekly reports on outstanding actions from the reporting system and inspections
- Analysis of data to identify trends and produce appropriate reports
- To coordinate and book meetings including incident and contract reviews
- Produce minutes of meetings and ensure actions closed in a timely manner
- To liaise regarding training needs
Skills & Knowledge Requirements
- IT literate and proficient at Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience undertaking similar role
- Efficient use of a document management system
If interested, please do apply with your up-to-date CV and will be in touch. Alternatively, if you do know anyone who may be suitable, do pass this on.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you with to withdraw your consent please contact us.