Job Title: Highways Project Manager
Salary: Up to £65,000
As a Project Manager with the company, your role involves overseeing and managing construction contracts in alignment with objectives and procedures. You will ensure projects meet financial, safety, quality, and environmental targets, coordinate pre-contract planning, manage resources, and contribute to company policies.
- Manage projects to meet financial, safety, quality, and environmental targets.
- Implement and ensure compliance with company SHEQ procedures.
- Maintain, archive, and manage contract files and records.
- Provide accurate information for regional monthly contract appraisals and reports.
- Monitor, review, and update subcontract liabilities, applications, and payments.
- Spot tender and financial opportunities.
- Assist in preparing quality bids, PQQs, and presentations.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in similar highways project manager role with structures experience.
- SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme) certification.
- CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme) Black Card.
- Effective planning and programming skills.
- Financial acumen.
- Collaborative communication approach with clients, supply chain, and contracts team.
- Ability to manage and develop operatives and team members.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the salary, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Carrington West's Highways, Transport & Infrastructure division is the fastest growing in the country, our specialist team has a combined over 100+ years' experience in this market. Please call Jordan Townley at Carrington West on 023 9431 4917 or email Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third-party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.