Job Title: Highways Project Manager
Salary: up to £75,000 plus £6100 car allowance
Reporting Into: Senior Project Manager
Working Hours: 45 hours per week
Join my client's dynamic team as a Project Manager for a large-scale project on the A66. Collaborate in a forward-thinking unit, implementing DfMA solutions and a strong digital agenda. This project is a key element of their Major Projects business portfolio, spanning commercial, science, healthcare, and custodial sectors.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities
- Manages project delivery to high standards, ensuring adherence to budget and schedule
- Oversees all project phases, from contract award to close out, meeting contractual requirements
- Post-contract, manages designated projects in alignment with company objectives, emphasizing customer care and business excellence
- Ensures safe, timely, and budget-compliant project delivery, achieving high customer satisfaction
- Identifies and manages project risks through effective mitigation measures
- Monitors and communicates project financial performance and administration
- Coordinates operatives, subcontractors, and suppliers efficiently, minimizing costs
- Implements and complies with the client's SHE policy and procedures, ensuring legal requirements and best practices are followed, including safety inspections.
- Previous project management experience in the Construction Industry
- Previous experience within the highways sector
- Commercial and contractual awareness
- Computer literate
- Ability to maintain relationships
·And much more
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the salary, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Carrington West's Highways, Transport & Infrastructure division is the fastest growing in the country, our specialist team has a combined over 100+ years' experience in this market. Please call Jordan Townley at Carrington West on 023 9431 4917 or email Jordan.email@example.com for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third-party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.