Job Title: Highway Site Agent
Project: A417 Missing Link Road Project
Salary: up to £65,000 plus car allowance
Location: Gloucester - Site Based
Contract: Permanent Full-time
My Client is currently seeking a dynamic individual to join its Transportation team as an Agent for the A417 Missing Link Road Project based in Gloucester. The role involves managing engineering resources, ensuring technical compliance, and contributing to the efficient movement of people, goods, and equipment.
In the role of Agent, the individual's primary goal is to implement plans safely, on time, and to the required quality, maximizing customer satisfaction and gross profit. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Managing Safety, Health, Environmental, and Quality (SHEQ) matters for areas of direct responsibility.
- Overseeing design & pre-construction, construction to close out to meet all contractual requirements.
- Ensuring adequate monitoring and supervision arrangements, establishing and implementing clearly defined areas of responsibility for contractors.
- Providing assistance to the Scheme Lead on constructability issues during the planning phase and managing resource allocation for early construction activities.
- Assisting the Construction Manager in ensuring the effective and efficient site management of the project quality objectives.
What They're Looking For:
- Have a relevant construction-related degree/HNC.
- Possess experience working on structures within a major project environment.
- Hold CSCS and SMSTS certifications.
- Experience working on highways major projects
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the salary, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Carrington West's Highways, Transport & Infrastructure division is the fastest growing in the country, our specialist team has a combined over 100+ years' experience in this market. Please call Jordan Townley at Carrington West on 023 9431 4917 or email Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third-party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.