An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Highway Inspector to ensure highway inspections are carried out within the timeframe as defined in the Code of Practice, enforcing, where required, the Highway Act and environmental issues that relate to the highway on the East Midlands.
The main duties of the experienced Highway Inspector are:
- Carry out condition inspections of public highway in accordance with local arrangements, timeframes and other policy requirements
- Provide support and advice regarding the Highways Act and Environmental Protection Act
- Assist in the preparation and maintenance of up to date and accurate Highways records
- Ensure assets are recorded accurately during the inspection regime
- To support the insurance section as required, and represent LCC in court proceedings to defend any claims made against the authority
For a full description and further information on the role, please call Harriet Simmonds at Carrington West on 02393 876051.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Traffic & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has a combined 40+ years' experience in this market. Please call Harriet at Carrington West on 02393 876051 for more information.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please email.