Do you have a valid PTS?
Are you an experience Handyman with experience of carrying out maintenance works in the rail industry?
My client is a large tier one contractor with a massive presence within the railway sector across the South. Due to continued successes, they require a Handyman with a valid PTS to carry out maintenance works in London.
This role would suit someone with an industry recognised qualification such as NVQ or similar.
Location: Central London
Rate: £150 p/d
Duration: 12 months
- ·Delivery a professional and efficient service to customers.
- ·Carry out a variety of planned or reactive maintenance and repair works.
- ·Produce relevant paperwork and record photos of work.
- ·Fault find any issues and raise accordingly.
- ·To work as part of a team or independently.
- ·Adhere to and enforce H&S standards
- ·Valid PTS competency
- ·Good communication and IT skills.
- ·Proven background of working within rail and carrying out maintenance tasks.
- ·Excellent understanding and knowledge of Network Rail standards.
To be considered for this long-term contract, please submit your CV and contact Amy on 023938760444