Are you Graduate Structural Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity in Bristol?
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop their career in a friendly supportive engineering consultancy working on a range of projects including residential, commercial, educational and historic buildings.
Role & Responsibilities
The successful candidate should be able to communicate effectively with design team members and be technically competent with the design of structures to current design standards with a willingness to learn and develop.
- BEng/MSc/MEng (or equivalent) Civil/Structural Engineering 2:1 or above
- Graduate member of ICE/IStructE working towards chartered status
- Sound technical skills and willingness to learn
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Software experience in Tekla would be desirable.
- Ambitious with a drive to succeed and be part of a successful team
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply or contact Abi on 02393 876 032.