Carrington West is delighted to be recruiting a Graduate Quantity Surveyor for an award-winning and UK leading multidisciplinary specialist.
This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to join the Commercial team, receive exceptional training and develop into a Quantity Surveyor position.
The company offers an first-class working environment, ongoing training and development and on-site parking.
Hours: Core hours, Monday to Friday
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 P/A
- ·21days holiday
- ·Car allowance £3,000
- ·Pension contribution (5%)
- ·Acting as support to the senior commercial staff.
- ·Reviewing and delivering all commercial responsibilities.
- ·Preparing pre-construction documents
- ·Scheduling Quantity Surveyors
The ideal Graduate will:
- ·Any working experience within the Rail industry is desired
- ·Must have a Quantity Surveying degree
- ·Have strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- ·Have a fantastic work ethic and can-do attitude
- ·Be computer literate
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Carrington West