Carrington West are pleased to offer this outstanding vacancy with one of the most innovative and progressive consultancies in the civil engineering / infrastructure market. Our client has an excellent opportunity for a Graduate Civil Engineer to join their established civil engineering team in Hungerford.
The role will include supporting the team with the production of infrastructure designs including highways, utilities and public realm provision for all types and scales of infrastructure projects. You will also develop your 3D computer models to help visualise your team's designs in client meetings.
Civil engineering runs through the heart of what our client does and their strong engineering culture means they know how to best use their technical skills to add real value for their clients. They work on a range of both small-scale road and drainage schemes through to large-scale infrastructure projects.
Key requirements will include but are not limited to the following:
- Undertaking services within an engineering environment which may include (but not limited to); scheme investigation, site inspections, data collection and analysis, works/construction inspections and supervision to progress scheme design, development and construction
- Developing highway designs in accordance with the DMRB using AutoCAD or Civils 3D.
- Production of technical reports as required
- Management of work packages with scope to move across multiple disciplines
- Client liaison as necessary to deliver the schemes/projects
- Supporting the senior members of the team and developing your technical knowledge
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Seeking increasing level of responsibility.
- Willing to work towards incorporated or chartered engineer status.
- 1st class or upper 2nd civil engineering degree.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the salary, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Infrastructure & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Carrington West's Highways, Transport & Infrastructure division is the fastest growing in the country, our specialist team has a combined over 100+ years' experience in this market. Please call Adam Butler at Carrington West on 07889 214 154 for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.