Geo-environmental Site Engineer
- Posted 25 May 2023
- Salary £23k - 27k per year
- Job type Permanent - Full Time
- DisciplineHighways, Transport & Infrastructure
- Contact NamePatrick Gray
Job title: Geo-environmental/Geotechnical Site Engineer Are you a geo-engineer looking for a role with more responsibility and variation? Looking for a close team based environment with a mass of support and experience to help you learn and grow in your career?
Salary: £23,000-£27,000 (based on experience)
Company phone and laptop
Must be eligible to work in the UK and have full UK Driving license Must have at least 6 Months experience in either geotechnical or geo-environmental engineering.
Degree in either of the following: - Environmental Science; - Geotechnical Engineering; - Geology; - Engineering Geology;
- Other appropriate degree/qualification/experience Skills
- Able to use Logging Software i.e. Holebase, Gint
- Able to produce Factual Reports
- Able to produce Phase 1 Geo-Environmental Desk Top Studies
- Able to produce/experience in Phase 2 Geo-Environmental Interpretative Reports
- Able to supervise ground investigation works independently and manage sites of various sizes
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Positive attitude to Health & Safety
- Willing to work across the company operational geographical areas as required
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Ability to train more inexperienced staff.
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with clients on projects
- Managing all commercial aspects (contract, invoicing, debt management, client management etc.) relating to projects for which you have responsibility
- Liaising with the project team and management team and the client to keep informed of all developments associated with the project
- Develop and maintain a good understanding of the background of the client's business and industry.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the salary, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Infrastructure & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Carrington West's Highways, Transport & Infrastructure division is the fastest growing in the country, our specialist team has a combined over 100+ years' experience in this market. Please call Patrick Gray at Carrington West on 02393 876069 for more information