Job Title - Fundraising Lead
Location - Havant
Salary - £23,100
This job will require you to be available for regular evenings and weekends to support fundraising events and promotional activities
I am looking to engage with local community orientated people who are keen to make a real difference in raising funds to support local free wellbeing and crisis services. The ideal candidate will be a driven individual that is confident to generate new leads and exciting opportunities to support future fundraising campaigns.
If you are keen to make a real difference, meet new people, and support a diverse range of fundraising activities and hosting important wellbeing conversations then I want to talk to you!
- Lead the development of fundraising strategies across all income streams, individual giving, corporate, community fundraising, legacy, trusts and grants
- Delivering fundraising activities and stewardship of fundraisers/supporters as detailed in fundraising strategies.
- Contribute to the overall fundraising and marketing work plans as an integral member of the fundraising, marketing and communications team.
- You will be tasked with helping to accelerate community fundraising, income growth, and deliver unrivalled supporter experience.
- Have the ability to update donor information and customer relationship management systems
- Be able to fully comply with GDPR requirements
- Worked within guidelines and to strict deadlines to ensure projects run on time
- Experience in fundraising including community and corporate fundraising
- Up to date knowledge of fundraising principles and practices.
- Experience in delivering fundraising projects, campaigns or events
The ideal candidate for this role will be a confident, keen individual who has the ability to be creative and spot opportunities to run great fundraising events.
First round interviews are to be held on the 8th of February
If this sounds like you I am very keen to see your CV and have a chat with you so please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting me on 02393 876037.