Vacancy: Field Technician - Ground Investigation
Location: London / Greater London
Salary: £20,000 to £22,000
Additional: Company vehicle
My client is a leading ground investigation company and are looking to expand their team due to continued growth and development. The vacancy is for a Field Technician to work in their ground investigations and geotechnical team.
- To complete window sampling and probing using a dynamic sampling competitor rig.
- Undertake concrete coring using a specialist electric coring rig.
- Use hand excavated trial pits to investigate ground and sample conditions.
- A range of other general labouring duties such as erecting and repairing fences, general reinstatement of tarmac/concrete/minor brickwork/block paving or landscaped areas.
- Help to mobilise equipment to sites with difficult access, collection of samples from site and tidying stores where required as well as operating a forklift on site when necessary.
- Our client are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual, with strong organisational and communication skills.
- Comfortable in undertaking a physical role which will involve travel and lengthy periods of time on your feet.
- Forklift experience and CPCS licence would be beneficial.
- Full UK driving licence.
- A good understanding of Health & Safety requirements within construction environments.
For the right candidate, the role offers a salary of up to £22,000 with a company van or vehicle. Additionally there is a full company benefits package including company pension scheme, holiday allowance and discounts for high-street shopping.
We expect this role to move quickly, so if you feel it could be well suited to you, then please apply asap with an up to date CV as the client are looking to interview within the next few weeks.
You can also contact Rich at Carrington West on 02393 876026 for more info.