Are you an Estimator with Railway Civils Experience?
Do you have experience working on the consultancy/client side of complex projects?
I am currently working with a nationally esteemed consultancy that does a lot of work in infrastructure, and has a large presence in the Rail sector.
Due to their current workload and further incoming projects, my client is looking to take on Estimators at various levels across the UK. My client is specifically interested in professionals who have worked on heavy civils projects.
Locations: London, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Leeds, Bristol, Manchester. The role will be part working from home and part working in office (hybrid).
Junior Estimator: up to £45,000
Senior Estimator (graduate plus >10 years): £60,000 - £75,000
Director level: circa £100,000
Guideline expectations below, please be aware responsibilities & requirements will vary depending on the level applying for.
- Typical activities include working with the client team to develop estimates, benchmarking reports, cost planning, including.
- Produce accurate and detailed estimates for large or complex Rail Civil infrastructure projects efficiently and doing within the time period specified.
- Control and management of the estimating process.
- Work as a point of contact with the client, with support from the wider team.
- Degree level qualification in relevant subject.
- Experience in large, civil engineering projects, preferably in rail.
- Experience providing estimating services on complex projects.
- Understanding of project management, planning, risk and investment processes.
- Ability to produce resource based estimates, top down cost plans.
- The ability to be collaborative, adaptable, and flexible in your working style.
- High quality presentation skills.
- Ability to work directly with the end client, ability to conduct yourself well personally and professionally both digitally and face to face engagement.
- Prior experience working on the consultancy/client side of infrastructure projects.
- Working knowledge of NEC Contracts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
My client is looking to interview immediately, do not wait to apply. Interviews will be conducted via Teams. A presentation and selection test may be requested as a part of the hiring process.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at email@example.com or call me on 023 9387 6068.
Carrington West is committed to supporting the principle of equal opportunities and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of any Protected Characteristic including sex; race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin); religion or belief; age; disability; marital status and civil partnership; sexual orientation; gender reassignment; pregnancy and maternity. We are a Disability Confident Employer and we are currently working towards additional D&I accreditations. Details of our full Diversity & Inclusion policy can be requested by contacting us today.