- Posted 27 April 2023
- Salary £40k - 45k per year
- Job type Contract - Full Time
- DisciplineWater & Environmental
- Contact NameBryn Furber
Role: Environmental Advisor
Salary: £40,000-£45,000, dependant on experience
Hours: 45 per week
Are you an Environmental Advisor with experience in the construction or engineering sectors?
My client is a leading building and civil engineering contractor looking to expand the team on their United Utilities framework by adding an Environmental Advisor.
The successful Environmental Advisor will work alongside the project team; delivering site inspections, advisory reports and visits, incident investigations, feedback and briefings throughout the project lifespan, amongst other duties.
My client is looking for an experienced Environmental Advisor who has handled projects in the construction or engineering sectors.
The project is predominantly based at a site in Durham, with occasional attendance to additional sites required. Should you be required to stay away, my client will cover all accommodation and travel costs, and provide you with a daily allowance.
Successful candidates MUST have the following:
- Environmental experience, ideally within the construction or engineering sectors.
- An Environmental/Ecological degree or similar.
- The ability to engage with site staff, the client, and environmental regulators.
- Good IT skills to develop and write reports.
- Effective communication with presentation and report-writing skills.
- The ability to liaise with and influence staff/operatives at all levels.
- Analytical skills to interpret detailed information and regulations.
- Be a member of IEMA or similar environmental body (preferred)
On offer is a salary of £40,000-£45,000, dependant on experience, and a benefits package including mileage allowance and 34 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays).
My client is looking to move quickly on this role, so please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and then call on 02394 314 918.
Due to the volume of applicants, we may only be able to respond to Applicants who are to be progressed to the next stage. If you do not hear from us unfortunately it means your application hasn't been successful.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.