·Lead and manage the development, implementation, and delivery of the Project Environmental management system.
- Support the project team in securing relevant permits and consents to facilitate the delivery of the construction programme in a timely fashion.
- Ensure compliance against permits and project requirements.
- Manage and coordinate data collection and reporting against performance KPIs
- Manage and assure the delivery of the CCS Ultra site registration and CEEQUAL deliverables.
- Preparation and update of management plans, method statements, etc.
- Support the Community Benefits and Liaison team in investigating, managing and reporting environmental complaints.
- Engage with and support key supply chain partners in the provision of information and data.
- Interface with statutory and non-statutory stakeholders.
- Assure the delivery of the Construction Environmental Management Plan and the Register of Environmental Actions and Commitments.
·Degree in engineering, environment, or relevant science-based subject
- Experience of construction operations for major projects. Minimum of 5 years' experience acting as Environmental Manager or Advisor roles
- Expert with ISO 14001, CCS and CEEQUAL
- IT competent and numerate/logical approach.
- Logical in approach with an ability to plan and deliver tasks
Significant experience acting as Environmental Manager or Advisor roles, ideally in construction.
Strong attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Full Clean driving license
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the salary, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Infrastructure & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Carrington West's Highways, Transport & Infrastructure division is the fastest growing in the country, our specialist team has a combined over 100+ years' experience in this market. Please call Patrick Gray at Carrington West on 02393 876 000 6069 for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.
Please submit your CV to Patrick.email@example.com
£45k - 55k per year
02393 876 1069
about 1 month ago