report to: Design Team Leader
What you need for the role-
- Membership of a relevant professional institution at Eng Tech level or actively working towards IEng level is desirable
- Experience with Highway / Traffic Legislation, relevant design procedures and standards and good practice is desirable
- Ability to produce 2D engineering designs using Autocad is essential
- 2-3 years Experience of managing projects cost and programme is desirable
- A current driving license.
Day to day activity as an Engineer-
- Analyse engineering problems, apply technical expertise and engineering judgment and produce solutions to meet legal and management objectives.
- Identify, prepare, design, plan, programme and order works and services.
- Assist in the management and monitoring of works programmes or services to ensure that schemes are delivered on time and within budget.
- Preparing reports
- Liaising with councils
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the salary, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Infrastructure & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Carrington West's Highways, Transport & Infrastructure division is the fastest growing in the country, our specialist team has a combined over 100+ years' experience in this market. Please call Patrick Gray at Carrington West on 02393 876 069 for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.
Please submit your CV to Patrick.firstname.lastname@example.org
£28k - 30k per year
02393 876 1069
18 days ago