Have you got experience in Electrical Building Services Design?
Have you worked on Railway structures such as Stations and Platforms?
My client is a successful Building Services Consultancy who are picking up more and more works, requiring them to take on additional resource. Their Rail team is looking for an Electrical Building Services Engineer with 2-3 years' experience who has had previous exposure to railway projects.
Rate: circa £30 to £35 per hour, outside IR35
Contract length: 3 months.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Electrical Engineering.
- 2 - 3 years experience working as an electrical engineer, including E&P and M&E.
- Competent in Amtech, Dialux, or AutoCAD/MicroStation.
- Experience on Rail building services projects.
- Knowledge of Network Rail standards and processes.
My client is keen to interview for this role as soon as possible.
How to apply:
Email your CV to email@example.com or call 023 9387 6068.