Do you have substantial E&P engineering experience?
Do you have a great understanding of the maintenance of E&P assets?
My client is looking for an experienced E&P Asset Engineer to work 2 days per week in their London based office.
Rate: £342 to £488 based on experience (umbrella).
Location: Office based in London.
Type of employment: Part-time, 2 days per week.
- Control technical development of projects.
- Certify that renewal requirements are sufficient, correctly interpreted, and that changes are agreed & signed off for approval.
- Support review and implementation of isolation diagram, instruction changes, and associated operational documentation for 25kV traction system.
- Incorporated engineer.
- Degree or equivalent in relevant subject.
- Significant E&P engineering experience.
- In depth understanding of maintenance of E&P assets.
- Rail experience.
My client is keen to get someone in asap, interviews will be conducted via Teams.
How to Apply:
Send in your CV to me at email@example.com or call me at 023 9387 6068.