Dual Fuel Smart Metering Engineer - Dartford
Carrington West are delighted to be working alongside a major energy provider to assist them in looking for talented and experienced Smart Metering Engineers to join an exciting new project. As one of the most well established energy firms in the country, they are looking for high calibre engineers to work at the forefront of their ever-growing and highly thought of business.
The company have a reputation for innovation and a focus on creating a culture that values and rewards staff. They are significantly focused on safety and exceptional levels of customer service and will want any prospective staff to share these values. They are able to offer genuine career progression and development whilst maintaining the core family feel that has made them so successful.
Successful engineers will be rewarded with a strong salary package, with a basic salary of £32,000 plus London weighting and real opportunities to further develop within the firm. In addition, engineers can earn annual bonuses, yearly salary reviews and much more!
If you are a Dual Fuel Engineer seeking a new challenge and an exciting new opportunity, this could be exactly what you're looking for!
Location: DA / BR / CR postcodes
What you'll get:
- Industry leading salary of £32,000 plus London weighting with opportunities to earn more through bonus.
- High specification van, tools and PPE.
- Yearly salary review.
- Life insurance and staff pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Staff discounts and more!
What you'll need:
- Prior experience in the industry - ideally 12 months plus.
- CCN1 or CMA1 plus MET1 qualification.
- MOCOPA authorisation or Level 2 Diploma in Smart Metering - Power.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Exceptional levels of customer service.
- Keen to further develop yourself and increase skillset.
- Able to work evenings and weekends at times if required.
These positions are likely to move quickly, so if you are interested please apply with your CV or call Rich at Carrington West on 02393 876023 for more information.