Are you an organised individual who is proficient in Microsoft Office with experience working for Civil Engineering companies?
Are you looking to an opportunity to work on the largest infrastructure project in Europe that will provide further career development?
My client is currently looking for a Governance Assistant to join their Birmingham team - the successful applicant will be organised, independent, has a keen eye for detail and looking for areas to expand and grow later down the line.
This role is ideal for a document controller or personal assistant who has experience working around civil engineering projects, who know how to prioritise tasks within the sector and has an interest in going further into project/business management. This role is also suitable for aspiring assistant project managers.
Official job title: Governance Assistant
Salary: £34,972.50 to £40,020.00 (flexible fund included)
Location: Central Birmingham, 2 days the office per week
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Administrative focus such as taking minutes, following up meetings, preparation for meetings, etc.
- Maintain record of official programme documentation.
- Experience record keeping.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Controlling and managing access and restricted permissions in teams, making sure confidential data is managed suitably and effectively.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Confident and proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite including Excel, PowerPoint, Teams etc.
My client is looking to interview immediately, do not wait to apply! Applications for this role closes 23rd January.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.