Are you an organised document controller, with experience working on major projects?
Have you worked within an architectural, design consultancy, or main contractor environment?
Could you be our next superstar document controller?
We require an experience document controller, who has worked within either an architectural, design consultancy, or main contractor enviroment to help keep the major international project we are delivering organised and running smoothly. The position of document controller is a key role within the Business Support team. The document controller works closely with the lead engineers to ensure issuing standards are adhered to across a range of projects and software.
- The ability to prioritize, manage time well, multitask and troubleshoot. Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills are also essential
- Must be computer-savvy and well-versed in Microsoft Office products
- Experience with document control software, process map software, 4Project, FTP clients, ISO, SharePoint and FileNet
- We can pay up to £20ph for this role.
- It is based in Birmingham, WFH a day or two per week may happen once settled, but it will be important to bed in with the team quickly.
- We can offer a 6-12 month contract initially.
If you tick the boxes above, are tenacious, organised, and want to be part of some of the largest projects in the world. Send in your CV and we will work through to shortlist.