Are you a Project Manager who has worked on Design Projects?
Do you have infrastructure project experience?
Location: Newark, hybrid working.
Salary: circa £40,000 to £55,000 DPE
An engineering consultancy is currently seeking a Design Project Manager to join their progressive Design business. This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team, supporting the delivery of Architectural and Engineering design services.
You will be working with Senior Management Team and assisting Project Director(s) (potentially across multiple projects), this role offers a chance for a motivated and ambitious individual to work on high-profile projects and contribute to solving real-world problems.
- Conducting pre-appointment contact reviews, negotiations, approvals, and execution.
- Establishing and monitoring project delivery programs.
- Planning and monitoring project delivery resources.
- Managing the collection and distribution of project information via structured project protocols, linked to the project program and project deliverables.
- Overseeing the completion and distribution of project deliverables in alignment with the project program.
- Identifying opportunities to claim additional fees and producing associated contractual notices. Preparing justifications for changes in scope, along with work scope, cost, and program impacts.
- Managing project decision and change logs as required.
- Collating and submitting project timesheet data and/or Applications for Payment.
- Establishing and managing sub-consultant contracts and payments.
- Demonstrating initiative and maintaining high standards and accuracy to support Project Teams in project commercial management.
- The successful candidate will need to develop close working relationships with the Project Director, Finance Team, Legal Team, and Clients' representatives.
- A background in design management within construction OR project management on design projects, with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience, is required.
- HND or equivalent.
- Experience in civil/structural design environment.
- This role operates in a busy, ever-changing environment, so agility and the ability to prioritize tasks according to business needs are crucial.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and relevant software is required.
- Experience on Rail projects.
How to apply:
Apply by emailing your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.