Are you a Design Manager who has experience working on rail stations and depots?
Are you familiar with Network Rail Grip stages, and following Network Rail standards and processes?
Package: £50,000 to £70,000 plus £6,000 car allowance
Location: Euston office/site. Site located North West London. circa 2 days working from home per week.
- 8+ years' post grad experience.
- Must have experience with rail depots and/stations.
- Able to support on tender and fee proposals.
- Familiar with Network Rail Grips 1-8.
- Main Contractor experience.
- Chartered or working towards chartership preferred.
- Strong understanding of Engineering Principles.
- Computer competence (MS Word, Excel, Document control systems).
My client is a leading British Construction & Engineering company with over 6,000 employees that are looking for a Civil Design Manager with Rail Depot/Station experience.
The successful applicant will provide technical leadership for the business, their design package partners, and work with the client to deliver on the Depot project with career development opportunities to grow and take a more senior role in the business later on.
This will be a one to two stage interview process, ideally with a face to face interview.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.