My client a main contractor working on a Thames Water contract have an exciting opportunity for a Defects Coordinator to join their Quality Assurance Team.
You will be part of a proactive team who are responsible for quality and compliance on construction works and defects processes.
The ideal candidate will have experience within Water or Utilities sectors and have managed active defects permit and notices.
You will be starting on a contract basis with a view for the role to become more permanent for the right person, with a competitive salary.
- Coordinate defects, permits, and notices in accordance with NRSWA using the Insight/Street Manager
- Update and report work management systems to track work progress and maintain an accurate audit trail of defects
- Support with customer complaints and escalations as and when requested by the client and customer care
- Complete and distribute performance reports using internal systems and develop reports for the Senior Defects Coordinator
- Respond to highway authority comments promptly
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Streetworks/utilities experience would be preferable
- Ability to negotiate across different management levels
- Proven IT skills particularly MS Word, MS excel
- Experience using notice management systems ; however, training will be provided.
- You would need to be within a commutable distance to Dartford.
If interested, please do apply with your up to date CV and will be in touch. Alternatively, if you do know anyone who may be suitable, do pass this on.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you with to withdraw your consent please contact us.