Salary: £17,000 - £19,000 p/a
My client has an exciting opportunity to enhance the expanding company with the appointment
of a Data Analyst to join the their Operations Team at thier head office in Sheffield. The Data Analyst will be responsible for
the collation and analysis of field survey data collected from flow and water quality
monitoring instrumentation. The ideal candidate will have strong IT and data management
skills, analytical skills, diligence and an appreciation for the context of the data they are
handling and analysing.
Their client range from heavy industry, food and drink, pharmaceutical, power,
automotive, aeronautical and construction.
- Responsible for the collation and analysis of field survey data collected from. This will include qualitative information from flow and water quality monitoring instrumentation recorded by Field Staff.
- Liaise as necessary with the Technical Team in the collation, analysis and final preparation of data for presentation to the client.
- Liaise with the Field Staff regarding the retrieval and relaying of data, on points of clarification, and to advise on instrument malfunction evident from data analysis.
- Have strong IT and data management skills, analytical skills, and an appreciation for the context of the data they are handling and analysing.
- Be eager, diligent, able to demonstrate the necessary skills and be determined to take work to a timely conclusion. You must be able to communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing.
Skill Set required:
- IT skills, particularly in analytical software including MS Excel;
- Verbal and written communication skills;
- Organisational skills, in order to collate and organise data at different stages of processing;
- Demonstrate ownership of issues to achieve timely resolutions;
- Flexible attitude and a determination to complete.
Please apply using a copy of your CV.
Carrington West are a Water sector recruitment specialists who supply Water Utility Suppliers, Contractors and Consultancies with both permanent and contact staff nationwide attached to water supply and water treatment.