Are you a Customer Service Coordinator with excellent attention to detail and organisational skills?
Do you have a background of working within a fast-paced environment?
Carrington West is working closely with a market-leading infrastructure business, within the railway and highways industry. Due to exceptional growth, they are recruiting a Customer Service Administrator to join their reactive maintenance team and support one of their main clients.
This is a hybrid role where you are required in the office every Thursday but the option to work from home the other days.
Hours: 8.30am-5pm, Mon - Fri
This is a hy
Salary: up to £25,000 P/A + company benefits
- ·Liaise with the client via email and telephone, whilst delivering excellent customer service.
- ·Respond to and log emergency call out requests onto the system in a timely manner.
- ·Liaise with and assist Operatives, Subcontractors and Supervisor when scheduling work orders.
- ·Accurately input data onto the inhouse system, including photos, reports and support evidence of work carried out.
- ·Run regular reports and support Site Managers with job status updates.
- ·Manage 4 mailboxes and large quantities of emails.
- ·Proven experience working as a Coordinator or Administrator.
- ·Experience working within the infrastructure industry is desired, although not essential
- ·Excellent attention to detail and prioritisation skills is a must
- ·PC literate.
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please submit your CV then contact Amy at Carrington West