Due to exciting company growth, we are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join our highly performing Credit Control team.
It's an exciting time for us. There's a lot going on so it's a chance to be part of our vision as we expand our reach and enter new markets. We are guided by our core values of passion, integrity, and excellence. Our culture is inclusive, and we are looking for outstanding performers that thrive in a team environment where we are all working towards achieving our goals.
Role & Responsibility
Working closely with our Consultants & Directors, you will have responsibility to ensure all customer debts are managed and recovered in a timely manner.
- Responsibility for the collection of the allocated customer debtor balances within agreed payment terms.
- Ensure all allocated overdue balances are monitored and chased, by telephone and/or email, in a timely manner to enable swift collection of the debt.
- Identification and timely resolution of queries with sales invoices across allocated accounts.
- Timely and accurate posting of customer receipts using remittance advices or other confirmation.
- Report on all overdue invoices along with an update on the reason, action taken and the proposed resolution.
- Prepare and send ad-hoc invoices and credit notes as required.
- Setting up new Clients and maintaining accurate information across multiple systems, including monitoring of credit reports.
- Working as part of the team to help achieve monthly KPI’s including collections targets, over 90 days balances and days outstanding.
- To seek assistance from Consultants, Managers & Directors, where appropriate, in the collection of debt.
- Continued review of systems and processes to ensure they remain efficient, effective and follow industry best practice where appropriate.
Qualification & Experience
- GCSE Maths and English is essential
- Confident and professional telephone manner is essential
- A credit management qualification is desirable
- Experience of working in a recruitment firm is desirable
- Sage and Excel experience preferred
- Working from Home/flexible working after probation.
- 25 Days Holiday (increases by 1 day per year of service)
- Annual Company holiday - (All Staff - Target Related)
- Offsite Training Days
- Pension Scheme - 4% Matched after qualifying period (3 Months)
- Private Health Care for all grades after qualifying period (6 Months)
- Year round paid for social events calendar - Christmas, End of Quarters, Goodwood Races
- £50 voucher on your birthday
- 5* Rated Office Location
- Death in Service benefit
- Free Bus service from nearby railway stations
- Free Parking
- Internal performance related prizes (monthly and quarterly)
- Onsite Restaurant
- Team Lunches