Are you an experienced Commercial Manager with consultancy/client-side experience on Infrastructure projects?
Are you an ambitious individual looking to join a company and support them on their portfolio of projects with key rail clients?
My client is a leading infrastructure consultancy who have a host of upcoming infrastructure projects. They are currently looking for a Cost Manager to support on a project with Network Rail.
Salary: £45,000 to £55,000 plus car allowance.
Location: London 2 days per week, remainder from home
- Direct experience working/with Railway clients (e.g. HS2, LU, TfL, TfW, Network Rail) or working with consultancies on infrastructure projects.
- MRICS/working towards preferred.
- At least 5+ years' commercial experience in large infrastructure projects.
- Familiarity around cost planning, procurement, change control, post-contract management on Railway projects.
- A positive, friendly attitude, someone who works well in teams, and independently.
- NEC3 experience
The deadline for this role is the 17th of March, please apply before then to avoid missing out.
How to apply:
Email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.