Role: Contract Manager (Gas Installation)
Salary: Up to £43k (depending on skillset and experience)
Additional: Car allowance £400 per month
Type: Permanent - Full-time
Are you an experienced Contract Manager or Senior manager within gas looking for a new challenge?
Would a secure role within a well-established and forward-thinking firm appeal to you?
Well this might be the perfect role for you!
Our client are an industry leading specialist within the boiler and gas appliance sector as well as undertaking facilities managment. They have a great reputation regionally as one of the areas largest employers in the industry, and provide a high quality and well organised work environment. Specialising in installations and servicing of gas appliances, boilers and central heating systems, they work across domestic and commercial environments providing both planned and reactive solutions.
Due to continued company growth and a high volume of work, they are currently looking for Contract Manager to work in their Gas Installations department.
Applicants for this role will need to be based near Norwich and able to travel across East Anglia.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the heating installation activity whilst ensuring documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored.
- Manage and control expenditure to meet the financial P&L objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Undertake quality control and health and safety site inspections of works associated with the delivery of Installations focusing on the safe, compliant delivery of all activities.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and feedback are attained and be responsible for meeting all key performance indicators.
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints whilst promoting high standards of customer care throughout the team.
- Undertake client liaison activities including formal contract meetings, and support the production and provision of MI to the client within the agreed timescales.
- Ensure all certificates and relevant training is kept up to date.
- Motivate staff and recruit, train and develop staff to include technical skills, according to company policies, best practice, and employment laws, to successfully meet operational needs.
- Ensure compliance of all operatives in line with competency and training requirements.
What you'll get:
- Basic salary of up to £43,000 dependent on skills and experience
- Car allowance of £400 per month
- Full benefits package - including pension, sick pay and life insurance.
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Fantastic working environment.
These positions are likely to move quickly, so if you are interested please apply with your CV or call Rich at Carrington West on 02393 876023 for more information.